Welcome to Little Sunshine . Do Follow here . Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
//Life Is Awesome





Parents And Siblings .
Tuesday 6 December 2011 | 22:39 | 0 comments
Peeps (: Aku nak ceritakan PARENTS AND SIBLINGS aku (: Nak ? Mesti ahh nak unn ? Okay , wait .

 Parents tersayonkk ! Sofian Fuad B. Md. Nor is my beloved father And Norhafizah Ahmad id My beloved Mother (: LoveYouVelyyVelyyyMuchh ! <3
 My elder brother (: Johan Arif B. Sofian Fuad. ILOVEYOUVELYMUCH ! (:
My Second brother named Adam Arif B. Sofian Fuad . LOVEYOUVELYMUCH ! (:
And last but not least ,
It's Me ! I'm the youngest ! Sarah Husna Bt. Sofian Fuad . (: My MOM And Dad gave me a unique name . (: Unique ke ? UNIQUE lah ! Sometimes , my family members fed up with my attitude :D

Okaylahh guys ! BOBOIII !

Thanks for reading ! (:

| Newer Post